- 1 kilo chicken, cut into pieces
- 5 pieces potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 cups pork or chicken stock (broth)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons of patis (fish sauce)
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- In a cooking pot or wok, heat oil.
- Sauté garlic and onions.
- Add chicken and slightly brown.
- Pour the tomato sauce and stock. Bring to a boil and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until the chicken is almost cooked.
- Add potatoes and continue to cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
- Add the green and red bell peppers, simmer for an additional minute or two.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve this chicken recipe hot with steamed rice.
© 2011, admin. All rights reserved.