1 kg. Pork liempo (cut into 1 inch long)
5 cloves garlic (crushed and minced)
2 cups cane vinegar
½ cup water
½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
Pinch of salt
5 tablespoon oyster sauce
2 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy sauce
2 tablespoon soy sauce
5 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1. In a deep pan (kawali) put together the pork,garlic,vinegar, water, black pepper, salt and oyster sauce.
2. Mix the ingredients by hand.
3. Cook on medium fire. Cover the pan.
4. Mix the meat when it boils and then lower the fire. Let it simmer until the meat is tender and the liquid ingredients dry up.
5. When it is half dry sprinkle the sugar then mix.
6. Add the cooking oil for frying. Fry until desired color is obtained.
7. Serve hot with fried rice.
© 2012, adele. All rights reserved.