1 pack Anato seeds or 1/4 Cup
1 cup garlic oil
1 smoked milkfish (Tinapa)
1 kilo jumbo shrimp
1 cup green onions
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 green lime
1 pack poolee noodles
1/2 white onions
1 clove garlic
dash of black pepper and salt
Original post : www.umayam.info
1. Heat garlic oil in a pan with the Anato seeds.
2. Once desired color mixes with the oil,drain the seeds in a separate bowl and set aside the Anato oil for the sauce.
3. Crush and mince the garlic. Fry until golden brown and set aside separately for toppings.
4. Saute the shrimp, onions, pepper and salt and set aside once done.
5. Cook the noodles in boiling water. Do not over cook your noodles. Once cook,drain and set aside.
6. Mix the cornstarch and water then boil until desired consistency for the sauce. Add the Anato oil, sauteed shrimp and mix constantly so that the sauce is not too thick.
7. Chop the smoked milk fish,cut the lime and slice the eggs, mince the green onions and set aside.
8. On a clean plate, place desired amount of noodles, pour on top the sauce and top it with the smoked milk fish, green onions, egg,crispy garlic and lemon.
9. Serve hot.
© 2012, Sharcoal Eyes. All rights reserved.