- 6 lbs chicken wing portions
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sea salt
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1.5 cups white vinegar
- 1.5 cups soy sauce
- 1 tbsp peppercorns
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 4 cups vegetable oil, for deep frying
- ½ cup green onion, sliced
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic and saute until browned.
- Add peppercorns, soy sauce and vinegar to saucepan and bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add salt to flour. Dredge chicken wing portions in flour and shake off excess. Set aside.
- Heat 4 cups of oil to 360 degrees. Add chicken to oil and deep fry until golden brown (about 10-12 minutes).
- Toss wings in a bowl with a little of the adobo sauce until thoroughly coated.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and serve.
© 2012, valleyfoodie. All rights reserved.