- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb pork, cubed
- 1 small onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- bay leaf
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1/2 c soup stock
- green peas
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium carrots, cubed
- 1 small box of raisins
- Maggi Seasoning
- Saute garlic and onions until soft and fragrant.
- Add the pork. Give it a quick stir.
- Add pepper and bay leaf. Cook until the pork renders its fat
- Add tomato sauce and soup stock, continue to cook for about 10 minutes.
- Season with soy sauce and drops of Maggi seasoning.
- Cook for a few more minutes until pork is tender. If the pork is not tender, you may add soup stock. Cook until the sauce is reduced.
- Add carrots, pepper and green peas. Throw in some raisins. (You could add drops of maggi seasoning to enhance the flavor)
- Enjoy with white jasmine rice.
© 2012, Malou @ Skip to Malou. All rights reserved.