I used to enjoy lechon kawali (crispy pork belly) as is. But when my brother in law introduced me to pritchon, the this dish became a staple in my party repertoire. In fact it’s always a star during my parties. Every one enjoys the fun of rolling their own mini wraps… and before you know it the whole platter is gone
- Hoisin Sauce (diluted in water)
- Flour Tortillas
- Green onions
- Chop the lechon into bite pieces and arrange them in a platter.
- You may ask everyone to assemble their own wrap by putting the chopped lechon then layer it with green onions and drizzle the hoisin sauce.
- Roll the wrap tightly and you're ready to be in pork heaven.
- You could serve it as an appetizer or entree. It's your choice.
© 2012, Malou @ Skip to Malou. All rights reserved.