- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb pechay, wash, trimmed and chopped (stalk and leaf parts separated)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 1 Knorr pork cube
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 cup garlic chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 Tbsp pure olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a pan over medium heat, saute garlic in olive oil until light brown. Add onion and saute until translucent. Add Knorr pork cube and saute until melted. Add ground pork. Saute until juice starts to come out.
- Add water and fish sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until pork is tender. Season with salt and pepper to suit your taste. Add stalk part of the pechay and simmer for about 2 minutes. Add chives, leaf part of pechay and oyster sauce. Simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with hot rice.
© 2012, Tina a.k.a. PinayInTexas. All rights reserved.