“A man is like a banana. When he leaves the bunch, he gets kinned.” -Proverb
Some say that eating banana is good for our body. As per research, it gives us more energy and help us become fit. Good for depression, anemia, PMS, stress, stroke, heartburn, constipation, morning sickness, brain power and blood pressure. When you compare it to an apple, it has four times the protein, twice the carbohydrate, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in potassium.
Let me share with you what I did to banana lacatan. I named this dessert recipe in my own: “Lacatan Banana Dessert“. I don’t know if there is an existing recipe like what I did. It’s just came out from my mind then, since we in the house are all banana fanatics ( I think we are all monkey’s inside the zoo ).
|Photo Property of Hapee’s Food Corner & dorcenkitchenette|
- Peel off the ripe banana ( Lacatan )
- Place fresh and clean lettuce as decoration in the plate
- Arrange the banana according to your style
- Pour the nestle cream until it look like coated
- Add some flavors like peanut and carrot
- Keep refrigerated for an hour
- Optional if you want to add condensed milk
banana lacatan, nestle cream, condensed milk, mashed fried peanut, lettuce, carrots (for additional toppings)
This kind of dessert is enjoyed even by kids!
© 2012, Dhors. All rights reserved.