Looking for something light for dinner?
This is one of my favorite recipes for dinner because it is light, healthy, delicious & most importantly, it is easy to prepare & cook. So, if you are health conscious & wanted to loose weight but didn't want to skip dinner, then opt for my guilty free recipe. Here goes...
- 2 pcs. of large Tilapia approximately 400 grams each
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. iodized salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 pc. large red or white onion roundly sliced
- 2 pcs. medium size chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced fresh onion leeks
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh celery leaves
- 1/4 kilo cleaned/ stringless sitsaro/pea shoots
- Boil 3 cups of water in a steamer together with the soy sauce & sesame oil.
- While waiting, mix salt and ground pepper then rub it all over the fish.
- Sprinkle some of the onion rings & tomatoes over the steamer plate then lay fish over it.
- Sprinkle the remaining onion rings & tomatoes on top of the fish.
- Steam fish for about 15 mins.
- Sprinkle onion leeks, celery & sitsaro on top of the fish then put just few drops of sesame oil & soy sauce (optional) then cover & steam for another 5-8 mins and it's done.
- Serve hot & enjoy!
© 2012, Kusina Ni Tekla. All rights reserved.