1/4 kg. ground beef
2 medium sized potatoes (diced)
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (corn, carrots, and peas)
6 cloves of garlic (minced)
4 tbsps. black pepper
2 tbsps. salt
1/4 cup sesame oil
2 tbsps. chinese soy sauce
2 tbsps. oyster sauce
1. Mix the sesame oil, soy sauce, and oyster sauce in a small container and pour contents in a skillet.
2. Heat the skillet for 5 mins in medium heat.
3. Add the garlic and cook for 3 mins.
4. Boil the diced potatoes in high heat for about 3 mins.
5. Add the ground beef in the skillet and cook until meat turns grayish brown.
6. Add the mixed veggies and potatoes and cook in low heat for 10-15 mins. while occasionally stirring.
7. Transfer contents to a deep dish. Serves 2-3 persons.
© 2012, rickythekid. All rights reserved.