1 Cream Dory Fillet (whole)
3 tbsps. Butter
1 tbsp. Ground Black Pepper
1 tbsp. Ground Paprika
6 cloves of Garlic (minced)
4 Broccoli Flowers
1/4 cup sliced mushroom caps and stems (canned)
1. Melt the butter in a skillet.
2. Pre-boil the cream dory in boiling water for 2-3 mins and transfer to skillet.
3. Flip the cream dory to coat both sides with the butter.
4. Sprinkle the black pepper and paprika on both sides. Let each side cook for about 3 minutes each on medium heat or until fish meat is well browned before transferring the cream dory to a plate.
5. Cook the garlic and mushrooms in the same skillet with the remaining butter until slightly brown.
6. Blanche the broccoli in boiling water for about 3 mins. Strain and serve beside the cream dory.
7. Pour the garlic, mushrooms and butter generously over the cream dory and broccoli.
8. Serve with brown or red rice.
© 2012, rickythekid. All rights reserved.