This recipe is a good one if you wanted to turn your same old, simple looking less tasty fried rice into something great and new. This fried rice recipe will include crab meat (left over crabs or crab meat will do!) along with few basic ingredients you usually use in terms of cooking fried rice at home. If you are not allergic to seafood like crab or shrimp, then you will surely love this recipe.
Note: Crab meat can be replaced with shrimp.
– crab meats
– left-over rice
– garlic, crushed and chopped
– fish sauce
– cooking oil
1. Saute’ garlic in a hot pan with oil.
2. When the garlic turns golden, add in the crabs. Stir well.
3. Season the dish with a bit of fish sauce.
4. Add in the left-over rice. Stir well then add the egg.
5. Season the egg with a dash of salt.
6. Break the yolk in the pan; and stir well until the egg is cooked.
Serve it while its hot! Enjoy eating your crab fried rice!
© 2012, Ron Leyba. All rights reserved.