This is the ever popular Filipino dish Sisig combined with the all-time fast-food favorite, French Fries. Combine both of them and you have east-meets-west heaven!
- Frying Oil (enough to submerge a batch of potato wedges)
- Ranch Salad Dressing
- Garlic Salt
- Sriracha Hot Sauce
- First you will need to make Sisig. Follow the recipe on this link. You can skip the garnishing part of the Sisig recipe and come back here.
- Slice potatoes into wedges.
- Heat frying oil (high heat).
- Fry potato wedges halfway. Do not let it become golden brown.
- Remove from oil and let cool. Put them in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Reheat frying oil again and drop potato wedges. Fry until golden brown. This two-step process will make for crispy french fries, just like the ones served in restaurants.
- Drain and place the fries on a large serving plate.
- Sprinkle with some garlic salt to taste.
- Top with a generous portion of your pre-made Sisig.
- Pour some ranch dressing and hot Sriracha hot sauce on top.
© 2013, admin. All rights reserved.