Makes 4-6 Servings
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- 2-3 cups of oyster mushroom
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, julienned
- 1-2 pcs of long green chili pepper
- 3-5 pcs of Thai Chili, minced (3 as mild spicy)
- 1-2 tbsp black bean sauce
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 2-3 tbsp white wine
- 2 tbsp vegan butter (I used Nucoa)
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- On medium wok over medium heat, saute the garlic with oil until fragrant. Add the onion and ginger, saute until fragrant.
- Add the mushroom, butter, and parsley. Mix well.
- Lower down the heat and add the white wine.
- Add the coconut milk, black bean garlic sauce, and peppers. Mix well. Adjust the black beans sauce to taste.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the flavors marry. You’re done!
© 2012, astigvegan. All rights reserved.