My brother, who is currently working in Abu Dhabi, sent a package containing appliances, toiletries and chocolates. I received a pack of Toblerone mini, some Snickers and some toiletries. As I ate the Toblerone, this recipe just bumped into my mind. I told my wife that I’m going to take some and will make some pancakes. I called it triple chocolate pancake because it is a chocolate pancake drizzled Toblerone ganache and sprinkled with grated Toblerone. So here’s my recipe. Tell me what you think.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 1 egg
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Toblerone Ganache
- 2-3 tbsp evaporated milk
- 4-5 pcs Toblerone mini
- Mix flour, egg, water, milk, cocoa powder and sugar in a bowl.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of pancake mixture and cook on low heat.
- Set aside pancakes.
- To make the ganache, place an aluminum bowl on top of a saucepan with boiling water. Melt Toblerone in the bowl then add the evaporated milk.
- Drizzle Toblerone ganache over the pancake tower.
- Grate Toblerone on top and sprinkle with white sugar.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
© 2012, Ryan Lagunzad. All rights reserved.