Typically, the usual trend for Filipinos when cooking water spinach is to use pork meat. But this new recipe: Crispy Stir-fried Water Spinach with Chicken Liver adds a little bit of twist to this usual Filipino cuisine where instead of pork meat, we’ll be using chicken liver with water spinach. Enjoy!
Crispy Stir-fried Water Spinach with Chicken Liver
- 250 g of fresh water spinach
- 150 g chicken liver
- 5 cloves of garlic , coarsely minced
- 1 head onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp of oil
- Sauce mixture
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat oil and saute garlic until slightly brown.
- Stir fry onions until fragrant.
- Add the chicken liver and stir fry until tender.
- Throw in the water spinach stalks for a minute then add the leaves.
- Pour in the sauce mixture and toss to blend.
- Stir fry very quickly or until the leaves wilt and the stalks are still tender crisp.
- Do not overcook to preserve the crispiness of stalks and the bright-green leaves.
- Serve immediately with hot rice.
- Enjo!!! :D3.1https://foodipino.com/2013/03/13/crispy-stir-fried-water-spinach-with-chicken-liver/© Copyright foodipino.com
© 2013, ziobix. All rights reserved.